Re: How to store the bus route in the database ?

From: --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2002 18:00:27 -0700

>> Please do not just copy a question from your homework. <<

Shit!  I got conned!  I hate this.  Which university?  It sounds like
you might know the professor, too.  I turn in cheats like this and try
to get them expelled from college.  So far, I have terminated one in
New Zealand and one in the UK.

The worst one I had was a kid who asked for a solution for a calssroom problem from my SQL PUZZLES book. He could have bought the book for himself! Received on Sat Oct 19 2002 - 03:00:27 CEST

Original text of this message