__LINE__ in proc

From: <pradeepj_at_delhi.tcs.co.in>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 16:59:17 GMT

Hi !

	But the line directives included in generated .c file will not help me.
	Actually I am writing some statement like.

	printf("Error at line %d in file %s\n", __LINE__ , __FILE__) ;

	in my .pc file.
	Now I want the output should gine line position of this
	statement in proc file not the generated 'c' file.
	Same is the case with filename, it should give
	proc file instead of 'c' file.

thanks,
Pradeep