Re: Off Topic: Australian Visa

From: <Peter.McLarty_at_mincom.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 22:20:23 -0800

Another site for employment opportunities is www.jobnet.com.au. From there you can find most of the agencies that work in IT employment. You might be best checking out some of there websites and maybe contacting some of those directly about visa requirements etc.

Jobs aren't so prolific over here either anymore however knowledgeable staff with strong skills are able to gain employment. The current employment climate is sending a bunch of the paper certified's back to there old fields of employment.

HTH Peter McLarty                   E-mail: Peter.Mclarty_at_Mincom.com Technical Consultant        WWW: http://www.Mincom.com APAC Technical Services     Phone: +61 (0)7 3303 3461 Brisbane,  Australia                Mobile: +61 (0)402 094 238

----------------------                    Facsimile: +61 (0)7 3303 3048

"Diego Cutrone" <dcutrone_at_afip.gov.ar>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
05/12/2001 05:10 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L