RE: Off Topic: Australian Visa

From: Diego Cutrone <dcutrone_at_afip.gov.ar>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:16:27 -0800

thanks all who answered.

<FONT face=Arial

size=2>greetings
DC
<BLOCKQUOTE

      "Diego Cutrone"
        <dcutrone_at_afip.gov.ar> <FONT face=sans-serif
        size=1>Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
        05/12/2001 05:10 AM <FONT
        face=sans-serif size=1>Please respond to ORACLE-L
              <FONT
        face=sans-serif size=1>        To:
           Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
        <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> <FONT face=sans-serif
        size=1>        cc:

          Fax to:         <FONT
        face=sans-serif size=1>        Subject:
             Off Topic: Australian

  VisaSorry for
  the off-topic.
  I'm from Argentina, and I'm finding out what the   steps I should follow to get a visa (for working) or may be a sponsor in   Australia. (A friend of mine told me that   Oracle proffesionals have a good chance of getting a job in this   country)
  I hope that someone can help me (may be some   Australian) by pointing me where should I be searching for an Australian   Sponsor (something like <FONT
  color=blue face=Arial size=2>www.dbajobs.com<FONT face=Arial   size=2>) or Jobs offers. <FONT face="Times New Roman"   size=3>
  Thanks <FONT
  size=3>-- This transmission is for the intended addressee only and   is confidentialinformation. If you have received this transmission in   error, pleasedelete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail   are theopinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom   Groupof companies unless expressly stated otherwise. Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 17:16:27 CST