Re: 30 instances on one host (Windoz?)

From: R Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:32:26 -0400

Geez...Im wondering if this thread is breaking the record of being the longest
in this group.....certainly the longest I have seen....in any group ever.... well let me see if I can help make it longer...

What about running 30 instances on Windoz ? Is it even possible ? Received on Sat Jun 29 2002 - 19:32:26 CDT