Re: TNSNAMES Problem

From: Eugenio <eugenio.spadafora_nospam_at_compaq.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

Did you check the domain settings for your SQL*Net network ? Have you the right settings in sqlnet.ora ? Did you try to ping and tnsping your db server (both tnsping name and tnsping name.domain )?
Have you non default settings in your registry (ORACLE\TNS_ADMIN) ?

--
be happy

Eugenio
remove _nospam from reply address

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my company