Re: JDBC Size Data Unit (SDU) mismatch

From: daniel <test_at_test.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:23:31 -0000

The SDU is a buffer that Net8 uses to place data before transmitting across the network. Net8 sends the data in the buffer either when requested or when it is full.

The SDU size should be set as a multiple of the normal transport frame size. Since the normal Ethernet frame size is 1024, the most efficient SDU size over an Ethernet protocol should be a multiple of 1024, but not more than four times the amount of 1024.

try stripping the settings out all together first

--
Regards,

Daniel.