Is it possible to log milliseconds?

From: Steinar Orset <steinar_at_quasar.no>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:49:15 +0100

Hello,
I want to log the time used in different parts of my procedure. However SYSDATE can only log seconds as the smallest time unit as far as I know.
Can I somehow log milliseconds?
I use SYSDATE in this way:
insert into temp(text) (select TO_CHAR(SYSDATE,'"Line 10: Time is= "HH12:MI:SS') from dual);

I use Oracle7 Release 7.3.3.0.0.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards Steinar-
E-mail: steinar_at_quasar.no Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 10:49:15 CST