Re: Oracle DataBase Help

From: Mike Lacey <lacey_michael_j/swby_at_swby.cgo.cargill.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:43:13 -0000

Login as the user oracle, set the environment variables $ORACLE_HOME & $ORACLE_SID (oracle_home points to the directory above the oracle bin directory and oracle_sid holds the short-name of the database) and start svrmgrl (I think this is available in 6) and connect as the internal user.

As internal you have full control of the DB.

Regards

Mike