help on upgrading nt3.51 to nt4 with oracle ver 7.3

From: Michael Skalova <michael.skalova_at_bmw.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:40:11 +1100

Dear all,
can anyone tell me what to watch out for on the oracle side when I upgrade my nt3.51 to nt4. I am new to oracle, was wondering if there is a document some where or if anyone know what to do when you upgrade your OS with oracle. I have searched oracle web site etc.... but have found nothing on the topic.

many thanks in advance.
Michael Skalova Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 21:40:11 CST