BLOBs or LONG/LONG RAW ? (student)

From: David Van den Brande <brandeda_at_se.bel.alcatel.be>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:06:21 +0200

Hi,

For my thesis I have to make an Oracle7.3.3 database which will store documents (+/- 300kb per document) and there attributes ( version, author, category, format, keywords, ...). Should I use BLOBs or LONG / LONG ROWs ?

Thanks in advance,
David

--

          V              David Van den Brande, Trainee at

----------------- Alcatel Switching VE27
----------------- mailto:brandeda_at_se.bel.alcatel.be