Re: How to use multiple NLS_LANG on WindowsNT

From: Marc Billiet <Marc.Billiet_at_hae.hydro.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 07:16:37 +0100

I found a way of doing this by using a DOS batch file. In that batch file, you should have two lines, one to set the character set, the other to start your application:

set NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.NE8ISO8859P10 f50run32 userid=scott/tiger_at_2: module=mymod

I don't know if this will work with every application, but Runforms 5 and Reports 3 certainly have no problems with this (tested on Windows 95 and Windows NT).

Marc Billiet