Re: Get all available tables?

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 17 Oct 1998 22:25:23 GMT

A list of tables that you _own_ can be had by selecting from a view named USER_TABLES. Another view named ALL_TABLES will return a list of tables to which you have access. Offhand, I'm not sure of the view that returns the rights that you have on those tables. I believe you need to look at USER_TAB_PRIVS, but I'm not certain without looking it up.

Jonathan