Re: Recursive Calls

From: simone griffin <simonemg_at_online.no>
Date: 17 Oct 1998 15:36:43 GMT

Hi Cemal.

There are several potential causes of recursive calls including:

You may have lot of fragmentet tables/indexes, and need to reaoganize.

A basic rule of tumb is a ratio of 4:1 on User Calls: Recursive Calls

To see if your ratio is within this ratio, run this script:

select name, value from v$sysstat
where name in ('user calls','recursive calls');

If your ratio is bad, you should investigate for fragmented tables/indexes

Best regards
Jan Fure

cdoganay_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article <705793$4u9$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...