Developer program for Oracle?

From: Tim Triemstra <timt_at_nospam.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:26:36 GMT

I read an article on a web magazine (Infoworld I think) that mentioned the web developers network for Oracle offering a $150/year service which provides all Oracle tools - similar to Microsofts MSDN subscription. It also mentioned the $5 CD trials. I could find the trial CD's but not the subscription (once I signed up for membership.) Where can I look for this? I don't have the luxury of buying Oracle products just to see if they would be good for my business, and I don't have the time to do a good bit of testing in only 30 days (plus I don't like to be limited, I'll buy it when I deem it the product of choice.) So, where is this subscription, if it does indeed exist? Thanks!

Tim Triemstra

Tim Triemstra ... TimTr 'at' Mindspring 'dot' Com ... Atlanta, GA

    'com.timtr.*" Home Page: http://www.mindspring.com/~timtr/ Received on Thu Oct 15 1998 - 08:26:36 CDT