Re: PLSQL question

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: 12 Oct 1998 00:24:49 GMT

Chuck,

As you are calling the procedures from within the same session, they can only work sequentially. A possible workaround is to run each of the desired procedures in seperate sessions and use pipes to send data to and receive data back from each procedure i.e. the procedures are constantly running in these other sessions and waiting to perform work when it comes down the pipe.

Andy

Hooperce <hooperce_at_aol.com> wrote in article <19981011162026.17811.00015820_at_ng91.aol.com>...