Information required connecting oracle to the Internet

From: Jermaine Daly <dj542_at_gre.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 12:31:39 GMT

Hello

Can anyone out provide me with any information or point me in the right direction on how to connect an oracle database to the Internet?

Any information would be appreciated as I intend to use it to help me with my final year project. I have heard that using PL/SQL is the easiest and best method, is this true? I have read a couple of books on PL/SQL but they don't mention any methods of using it to connect oracle to the Internet.

Jermaine Received on Sun Oct 11 1998 - 07:31:39 CDT