Problem with import

From: Ravi Alluru <ravica_at_connect.ab.ca>
Date: 1998/10/09

Hi all!

   I am trying to do an import on po73 database running windows-98.The export file was created on Oracle 8.02 Nt server (NT4.0). It starts of well but always abnormally terminates at a particular table giving an end of file communication error (Ora-03113).I tried to do a full import as well as a user only import but i get the same prob both times.I even Give ignore=yes for any errors.
Any Ideas??
Thanks
Ravi Alluru Received on Fri Oct 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT