Re: ???.plan_table

From: TANASESCU, IOSIF <iosif.tanasescu_at_bellsygma.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 16:39:55 -0500

run ..rdbms73\admin\utlxplan.sql for the user you want to run explain plan. It will create plan_table table.
Be sure you could select from all tables you want to see the execution plan (if are not in your schema)

--
Iosif Tanasescu
Consultant

Tel: (514) 281-0149
Fax: (514) 847-0071
IIS:itanases

E_mail:Iosif.Tanasescu_at_BellSygma.com Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 16:39:55 CDT