How to create a script from user_source?

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 5 Oct 1998 01:55:23 GMT

Hi:

I'm using procedure builder to create program modules. Now I have a problem to perform migration for the stored procedure.

I consider if I can export the stored procedures to text files one by one. But I do need to add the line 'CREATE OR REPLACE' at the top of every file. I have almost 40 files.

Is there any effective way to migrate the stored procedures from one schema to another?

--
Best regards, Received on Sun Oct 04 1998 - 20:55:23 CDT