A couple of questions for oracle.

From: Rene Rydell <dm2121_at_slagehs.dk>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 09:09:20 +0200

Hello

We are currently working on an assignment for our school on oracle so we have a couple questions for you guys.

1.how does oracle handle multiuser situations.

2.Is it a network based or a relation based database(This might not be formulated correctly :) )

3. do you have any examples on which big corporations uses oracle.

thanks in advance

Rene Rydell Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 02:09:20 CDT