RE: Very Urgent

From: Indy Johal <Indy_Johal_at_prnewswire.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 05:34:51 -0800

Thanks Stephane for the update. Actually I cannot wait for long and looking for any goog advice and finally decided to do point in Time recovery and then with export and Import, the problen is been taken care. Actually I cannot shut down the Production Database and especially this database is around 300G with the Tablespace dropped is around 50 Gig.

Thanks Again

Indy Johal
Manager, Database Administration
PR Newswire
indy_johal_at_prnewswire.com
http://www.prnewswire.com

(201) 946-5687 [W]
(201) 400-3960 [M]

"We tell your story to the world."

"Stephane Faroult" <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com> 06/02/03 03:37 AM
Please respond to "Stephane Faroult"