RE: space used by pinned objects

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 07:14:35 -0800

You can try following query
for ver 7.3.4
select substr(c.owner,1,5)"OWNER",substr(c.name,1,30)"name",

       round(c.sharable_mem / 1024) K,
       c.loads,
       c.executions,
       c.kept
from v$db_object_cache c,
     sys.obj$ o,
     sys.user$ u

where c.executions > 1000 and kept = 'NO' and u.name = c.owner
  and u.user# = o.owner#select
substr(c.owner,1,5)"OWNER",substr(c.name,1,30)"name",
       round(c.sharable_mem / 1024) K,
       c.loads,
       c.executions,
       c.kept
from v$db_object_cache c,
     sys.obj$ o,
     sys.user$ u

where c.executions > 1000 and kept = 'NO' and u.name = c.owner
  and u.user# = o.owner#
  and o.name = c.name
  and o.type in (7, 8, 9)

order by 4,2 desc
/

for ver 8I

select substr(c.owner,1,5)"OWNER",substr(c.name,1,30)"name",

       round(c.sharable_mem / 1024) K,
       c.loads,
       c.executions,
       c.kept
from v$db_object_cache c,
     sys.obj$ o,
     sys.user$ u

where c.executions > 1000 and kept = 'NO' and u.name = c.owner
  and u.user# = o.owner#
  and o.name = c.name
-- and o.type in (7, 8, 9)

order by 4,2 desc
/

You may modify it according to your requirement for loads instead of execution, which I personally prefer.

MOHAMMAD RAFIQ Reply-To: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 01:50:19 -0800

Hi,

You can select the information from V$DB_OBJECT_CACHE.

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan
Bangalore, INDIA